Wednesday 29 July 2009

Swatches of my favourite lip products :)








Hey guys,
So i posted a video on youtube talking about my favourite lip products, it was recorded on a not so high quality camera, so here are the swatches.



Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner


Mac Creme Team Creme Sheen Lipstick in shy girl


Mac Amplified Lipstick in Up The Amp


Mac Hello Kitty Tinted Lip Conditioner in Pink Fish <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhBacO4C6EuPcCQxcsMFcfFdr9HYZ1GR69IfNTMsgYbqlw8j8-IZ2Tdl_Wsob19I_tu9mlJJprQP1gRqcm9j-MCunSXNWihn6a-juDXNAQD2IBuW36t42et3sE9iaXmUtwKy96SLhDdz9U/s1600-h/lip+conditioner+1.jpg">

1 comment:

  1. I saw your latest video wearing Up The Amp - it suits you so so well! I have the same hair colour and skin tone as you but nooo way would it suit me. You're really luck! :)

    & I like GOSH Darling too. I think. I lovelovelove the colour, but it wears off really easily for me. Same for you? x

    ReplyDelete