Tuesday 7 July 2009

London Haul and Swatches :)



Sleek Palette - it's actually love (L)


without a base:


with a base (mac paint pot in painterly):



I love it so much, they dont need bases but when they do have a base under neath they're so vibrant. My palette is in "the original 456", there are two other palettes but i found this one covered most looks most.

2true eyeshadow dazzlers



without a base:


with a base:


really nice colours & an awesome deal as it was 3 for £5.00 (look further down for the third product). They are really pigmented, insanely so... with lots of glitter, but I knew that before I bought them so it wasnt a problem. What was a problem is the fact the containers dont contain the product properly, the green one leaks everywhere and they always explode out the pot as soon as I open them, otherwise, really pretty.

Nars
(lipstick in roman holiday and eyeshadow in party monster)




I reaally love my nars stuff, probably cause its my first products. The lipstick resembles what I thought MAC's "Snob" would, so I'm happy with that, and I like the consistency as it doesnt dry out my lips. Its also super buildable so yano :) I <3 style="font-weight: bold;">

M.A.C

- lipstick in up the amp
- sheer tone blusher in peachykeen
- paint pot in painterly





I love all my mac products. The paint pot is amazing and I've worn it every day since I've bought it, the lipstick is vibrant and really stands out, and the blusher is amazing, so much better than my one from the rose romance collection.

Gosh

my favourite nude lipstick. I'd heard of it through lollipop26 on youtube, and i thought it would be similair to the barry m 101 (which i haaate) but its so not! its a really nice formulation so it doesnt completely make your lips loook thick and tacky, but looks as natural as a nude lip can get. i love it.

Benefit Dupes.



No comments:

Post a Comment